Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
Do It Afraid (White)
Kids' Premium T-Shirt
Kids' Premium T-Shirt is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 6/8/23 - 6/14/23 (Standard)
Unisex T-shirt for kids | Brand: Spreadshirt | 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester)
Our collections premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids' wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the our collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam
- Ribbed collar
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size XL available for colors: white, black, heather gray, royal, red and deep navy
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.6 Total stars
I had this same design printed from another popular printer online and was horribly disappointed in the quality. Spreadshirt's printing blows them away! The colors are vibrant and crisp. The shirt is nice quality, soft, and has a good fit. I won't ever print with anyone else again.
I washed the shirt on delicate and inside out per the instructions on the care tag, prior to my son wearing it, and when I got it out of the dryer the entire printed section was cracked. I’ve never had this problem with a shirt on the first wash. Similar items usually last at least a dozen washes.
It was exactly as advertised.
Loving my tees with this beautiful print I was hoping for. Thank you!
Page 1 of 65
Do It Afraid (White)
It's ok to be scared. You can still accomplish anything you set your mind to. Step forward even if you're afraid. You can still do it even when you're shaking.